I am yet to meet a senior that is excited about their need for a nursing home. Most have a hard time admitting they need help and desperately want to stay in their own home. Families work hard and spend upwards of $10,000, or more, each month to try and balance their loved ones needs and desires with options like In-Home caregivers. We understand the subtle and complicated nuances of these types of scenarios, we work side-by-side families in these hard situations every day. Somewhere between staying at home and going into a nursing home lies a solution. Elite Eldercare is able to offer round-the-clock skilled nursing care in a family oriented, bed-and breakfast style home. Elite is the closest thing to staying at home while hiring private caregivers but nearly half the cost. Below are just some of the things that make Elite Eldercare unique and truly ELITE.
What We Offer
- Brand new home in a wooded cul-de-sac right behind Oyster Point City Center
- Beautifully decorated, themed and spacious bedrooms. Bring as much or as little of your own furniture, pictures and personal affects, this is your home too!
- Genuinely cheerful, thoughtful, and immediate response to your needs day and night.
- Fine country cooking from your favorite recipes, served when and how you choose.
- Travel, visit friends, do gardening, crafts, cooking, outings, classes at the YMCA, or personalized activities that give your life meaning.
- Honesty, compassion, integrity, and joy reside in this gracious Christian home.
- Visitors whenever you want them and we serve the cookies and tea.
- Vacationing in a spacious well-equipped motor home. See people and places you never thought you could see again!
- Medications, traditional and alternative therapies, even cancer and hospice care provided when, how, and if you want them. No need to move or ever be institutionalized as needs change. All research, coordination, care and evaluation done by one nurse: yours. That’s accountability. That’s personalized care.
What Makes Us Elite
- We work daily with a ratio of 3:1 (seniors : Caregivers) where the average traditional facility operates on a 12:1 ratio. That means, if you do the math, at a traditional nursing home a senior is only getting 5 minutes of one-on-one skilled-care each hour. To us, that’s just not acceptable.
- “Home”, is something very special yet simple. Home is YOURS, it’s a place of familiarity and relaxation. Home, means good food and conversations. Home, means being around people that care about you. Home is warm in the winter and cool in the long summers. Home is safety and peace. Above all, home is a place you belong.